We are not all green all the time but we do have green/environmental topics
from time to time.
Mefeedia has a green channel:
http://www.mefeedia.com/channels/green/

Speaking of which, Frank - if I tag episodes of Beach Walks which we usually
categorize under travel, will the green channel pick them up? What can I do
to  connect there when it is relevant?  Our shows just cover so much
territory - hard to know where to put us most days, so we default to the
pretty scenery. :-)

Aloha,

Rox

--
Roxanne Darling
Join us at the reef! Mermaid videos, geeks talking, and lots more