> Your uncle liked what?
> Richard Amirault

My uncle, who's in a wheelchair, liked the video in general.
Specifically the sound of footsteps and breathing as one hikes through
the woods, which is something he doesn't experience. And the sound of
the last shot on top of the mountain. He said he hasn't heard the
sound one hears when they are at the top of a mountain since his
accident decades ago. I never thought much about it, but the
soundscape on a mountain top is very different from most of our normal
lives. There's not much sound bouncing around off nearby objects, and
the wind can be heard often as a far off suggestion of wind and then
gusts close by.

~ Caleb J. Clark
~ Portfolio: http://www.plocktau.com
~ "The problem with communication is the assumption it has been
accomplished." - G. B. Shaw.