Actually blip.tv supports h264 today using the player customizer.  If you use
http://blip.tv/players/edit and use the Advanced tab to add "allowm4v" and
"true" then
h264 video will work.  The player will automatically check to see if the
version of Flash is
high enough, and if any of the videos associated with the episode are
compatible, and
prefer those.  We don't publicize this because it's still "beta" and isn't
supported on the
blip.tv site itself (only in customized players you embed).

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Renat Zarbailov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>