Hi folks,

I'm sure this has come up before, but I missed the answer and it's
driving me crazy.

I'm still using iMovie HD (6.03) on a Mac Pro, and shooting HD video
on 2 camcorders.

But whenever I add a title of any kind, it stretches and distorts:

http://www.socialmedia.biz/images/2008/08/06/trivalley_type.jpg

I've tried checking and unchecking all the preferences in iMovie
(including Automatic DV pillarboxing and letterboxing), to no avail.

The only solution that has worked so far is to do a Save As and copy
the entire 10-gigabyte movie to another version, but that's a waste of
time and space.

Does anyone know the solution? (I did a Google search but came up empty.)

thanks!

jd
ourmedia.org