I see the philosophical difference.  I understand starving for art.
Knut Hamsun's "Hunger".  Great book.  But here's the difference
between Knut and me.  I'm starving and dealing with people.  Why
should I have to accept the hardships of fame without compensation?

I don't.  That's why I can't guarantee in the future you'll be able to
see my work without paying.

- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jen Proctor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>