You can ping your feedburner feed to get it to reacquire the data.  If
that doesn't work, go to your feed on the feedburner site, select
"Troubleshootize", then scroll down the page to "Resync Now" and hit
that button.

Before you do that, you may as well check to see if feedburner sees
your feed properly.  The problem could be that your site isn't feeding
feedburner or feedburner isn't feeding iTunes.

If it's not a feedburner problem, you can also ping iTunes to force it
to reacquire your feedburner feed.

Bill Cammack
http://billcammack.com


--- In [email protected], John Coffey
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> 
> 
> I noticed that iTunes never downloaded my last post from Monday. 
When I go to the my iTunes, page is there but it has no posts.
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=137675313
> 
> Feedburner seems to work, feed://feeds.feedburner.com/jchtv
> but no last entry to Mefeedia?
> 
> This is the first real problem I've had in 60 posts. Didn't do any
thing to Feedburner  feed or Wordpress 2.3.,  Any suggestions?
> Thanks, 
> John Coffey
>


Reply via email to