I've been watching his magnificent artistry for some time now. His
work always moves and inspires me deeply. I'm one of his biggest fans.
In fact, just the other day I was watching this yet again from 2006: 
http://xi-vlog.loiez.org/2006/07/little_girl_flying.php  
The seemingly simple, made utterly wondrous and magical. Always amazes
me more people don't comment on his vlog. A treasure to be treasured,
indeed.


--- In [email protected], "Jeffrey Taylor"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Masterful stuff. Loiez is the vlogosphere's French treasure, with an
> enviable body of work. Watch all of it.
> 
> 2008/8/13 Rupert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 
> >   Wanted to bring your attention to this interesting collaborative
> > project by Loiez.
> >
> > He's often generous here with his links to others. And I really like
> > this one of his.
> >
> > I won't explain it, because I enjoyed watching it once without
> > knowing what it was about, and then watching it again having read the
> > text at the end.
> >
> > If you don't speak French, there's a translation of the text in the
> > comments section. Read it after watching, then watch again for a
> > different experience.
> >
> > It's 7 and a half minutes, so you'll need to find a quiet 15 minutes
> > to watch it twice.
> >
> > http://xi-vlog.loiez.org/2008/08/oz_s_video_psychoanalysis.php
> >
> > Rupert
> > http://twittervlog.tv
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
> >  
> >
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> Jeffrey Taylor
> Mobile: +33625497654
> Fax: +33177722734
> Skype: thejeffreytaylor
> Googlechat/Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://twitter.com/jeffreytaylor
> 
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>


Reply via email to