Hello Everybody,

I'm planning to continue making vulgar "comedy" videos for YouTube.
But I also want to have a place to share videos that are more serious.
 I don't want one thousand assholes writing comments like, "sorry
dude, you used to be funny."

I want to distribute torrents and have some community around them.
I'm thinking a forum would be the best way to go.

So I'm wondering if anybody knows which open source forum software I
should be using to run a private forum.  Ideally, I'd like to
pre-approve email addresses, so there isn't much hassle to sign up for
friends.  But if I don't know you, then you get hassled.

Thanks,

John TotalVOM.