What percentage of the time do you find yourselves using Radio
instead of regular mics, what  regular mics do you use?  You have XLR
inputs on your camera?

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv

On 28-Aug-08, at 10:28 AM, ryanne hodson wrote:

we use the Sennheiser EW 100 G2 wireless lavalier mic
it takes a beating and sounds great!
http://is.gd/20HJ

not cheap
but worth every penny.