I translated the introduction text in both Altavista Babbles Fish and
Google Translate. Winner? Google Translate.

Anyway, I love the French word "Vlogueurs". I wish I could go to
Europe but life happened to me full force and the funds dried up.

I miss vlogging and I hope to start again soon. It is a pleasure to
see you, you are looking right spiffy (good and wealthy.)

Thanks for the reminder about Robert Croma's work. He does fantastic
videos and it helps to know that it is not always about the Benjamins.

(U.S. $100 bills but metaphorically it means that goal of the work is
to get the money not the aesthetics or the quality of the work. )

Gena
http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>