I'm still a fan of the xacti E1 despite it's waterproof design flaws.
It's great in low light. Also a fan of the newest flipvideo minos. I
used it in china and the clips came in flawlessly to FCP 6. I couldn't
believe it. Though it does not take photos sadly. But it is cheap and
has that awesome USB flip connector which rocks!

----
http://RyanIsHungry.com