Hi Sull, 

if you are interested there is a wiki, a facebook page and an eventbrite page..

http://36hourobama.pbwiki.com

http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=40793565140&ref=mf

http://36hourobama.eventbrite.com


--- In [email protected], Sull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> does Obama need "videobloggers"?
> please explain.
> 
> can't you just post a page with the details?
> facebook/myspace/ning or something?
> 
> thanks,
> 
> sull
> 
> On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 10:43 PM, synchronistv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
> 
> >   Hi guys!
> >
> > In between web series I have become immersed in the presidential election.
> > I am working on
> > a very grass roots project in support of the Obama/ Biden campaign that is
> > specific to the
> > online video community, and which I believe has the potential to have a
> > powerful impact on
> > the outcome of the election.
> >
> > This is a community oriented, community powered project. If you are an
> > Obama supporter
> > and are looking for a way to use your video skills in support of the
> > campaign shoot me an
> > email-I'll send you all the details.
> >
> > all my best,
> > kathryn jones
> > kjonesjones at earthlink.net
> >
> >  
> >
> 
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>



Reply via email to