Anyone with a Sanyo Xacti experienced this - when I open it up/turn it on,
it takes a longer-than-usual time for the screen to turn on, and then none
of the buttons work - the zoom doesn't do anything (even though the bar at
the bottom of the screen moves), the HD button does nothing, etc. Then,
after about 2 minutes, it kicks in and starts working.

Is it on it's last legs, or is there some type of reset I need to do -
anyone know? Any help is appreciated!

And of course, this stinks since I'm in Spain right now and WANTED to take
some good video. I might have to just do video with my camera - which will
work fine, but still...

thanks!

David King
davidleeking.com - blog