Hi Jay,

Been in lurker mode for a while. Someone else sent me a link to the
video.I looked at it because the guy was in Dr. Horrible and ok, let's
see what they have.

Er, no. Not giving the punchline away but it was creepy. Maybe it
gender based or gross out humor. Or my funny bone is rusted but ew.

I know porn has trouble with this concept but, pssst, you have to
write a script when you are mocking porn and not showing porn.

Not only do you have to write it it should be funny. There is a
concept waiting to happen a true hybrid comedy erotic movie. Or video.
Or videoblog.

I'm not picky. Well, yeah I am. Play nice.

Gena
http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com