That should have been
http://ourmaninside.com/
not .org

and if I'd visited before linking, I'd not only have got the URL  
right but I'd have seen that his D90 video review is already up.   
Pretty impressive, since I think he only got it yesterday.
Here's the review:
http://ourmaninside.com/2008/10/10/nikon-d90-video-test/

He's not part of this list, which is a shame because he's a pretty  
amazing guy - you may know him as Documentally from Seesmic or  
Twitter or Qik.  He's a professional citizen journalist and  
photographer in England.  Worth subscribing to.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv

On 10-Oct-08, at 9:35 AM, Rupert wrote:

I'm really excited about it. Have you seen this video, by Vincent
Laforet, shot using the Canon EOS 5D MKII DSLR?

http://blog.vincentlaforet.com/2008/09/22/without-further-ado-reverie/

He has some nice lenses on there.

Apparently, it has a Mic In. So perhaps you'd be able to mount a
Rode videomic on the top - you'd definitely be able to feed in a
lapel mic.

Also out is the Nikon D90 which shoots 24fps 720P. No Mic In.
Christian Payne at http://ourmaninside.org has just got one and will
be vlogging with it, so you can check it out there.
Meanwhile, here's a Gizmodo sample of D90 video:
http://tinyurl.com/3vpoxm

If I had the money...

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv

On 10-Oct-08, at 12:09 AM, Ruud Elmendorp: Video journalist wrote:

We're all forced into HD.

But now with this 21.1 megapix Canon shooting HD, it becomes really
something.

Anyone any comments on this quite exciting camera?

That small it offers really new ways of shooting, and imagine what
happens
if you put a professional lens on it.

Shout it out!

Ruud Elmendorp
Video Journalist Africa
http://www.videoreporter.nl

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to