I'm currently using www.cubics.com for MySpace advertising, but I would really like to try this. The problem is all I'm seeing as templates are for bands. Am I missing something? I can create my own ad, but if there are templates other than for bands I'd like to see them.
Sheila --- In [email protected], "paulstephenarmstrong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Wanted to let you know about a new (and incredibly targeted) way to > grow your audience on MySpace and MySpaceTV - it's called MyAds and it > launched today in public beta - it uses the HyperTargeting technology > we developed and can be used by anyone (age, sex, location and over > 1000 separate categories to further target your audience). Beta > partners are seeing double digit growth in traffic and friends. Best > of all you only pay when your ad is clicked on, you can get started > from as little as $25 and there's a slew of analytics! > > Best of all? You can link out of MySpace too if that's your thing. > > Hope it helps you all! Let me know know if you have any questions. > > Best, > Paul. > > MySpace MyAds empowers any advertiser to build a customized, targeted, > and measurable campaign in a few easy steps: > > STEP 1: Visit https://advertise.myspace.com or click the "Advertise" > link located at the bottom of any MySpace page > STEP 2: Create a display ad using the MySpace MyAds Builder Tool > STEP 3: Select a variable ad spend anywhere from $25 to $10,000 > STEP 4: HyperTarget to customers > STEP 5: Measure ad performance with MySpace MyAds analytics reporting >
