I think Blip's player totally rocks my world.  The fact that it plays
H264 MP4s means it's only necessary to upload one file, and it's
easily visible in top quality by the majority of people (even those
without Quicktime).
The only drawback of the Blip player is that there's no link to a
thumbnail image for your feed to use. Using Vpip or Blip's old legacy
player, you get an image in your feed that places like Mefeedia can
insert on each episode.   Without the thumbnail, those services just
show a default blank image for each episode.
Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv