Ouch, I'm getting whacked in the head because I have leftist leanings.
Bam, I'm getting whacked again because I work for a living and have
DSL. Oy, I believe there is room in the spectrum for the profane and
the profound. Gadzooks, I'm African-American which invalidates
everything else and what am I doing on a computer anyway?

Grrrr.....

Gena