Hi Tim,

ChipIn did quite well for me the first few months I used it - I made a
little over $600, I think - but then the drop off was pretty rapid.

I don't blame ChipIn for the drop off, of course; like any tool, how
well it works depends largely on how smartly you use it.

I found it to be a very reliable service, though. I have no complaints
at all about the functionality of their widgets, and there was no
delay at all in the funds showing up in my PayPal account.

So yeah, I heartily recommend ChipIn...

Hope that helps,
Chris

http://myspace.com/necropol