I'll check this out now that Jim Van Bebber has been mentioned :)

Jay - I met him in London years ago when he was still trying to finish
the Manson movie. Showed some cool stuff at a film fest I was at and
then signed my denim jacket which had a Texas Chainsaw Massacre
painting on the back. Ah to be that dumb again :)

Good luck with the show Chris!

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 10:37 PM, Jay dedman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> My name is Chris and I am the producer of a new Web Series called
>> Americas Bad Kids. You can check it out here at
>> www.americasbadkids.com
>> We have been putting a lot of effort in to our show and its really
>> starting to look great. Now its about getting it out there, which we
>> really don't know how to do.
>
> welcome Chris.
> I suggest not editing each video to feel like a TV show.
> makes it difficult to watch multiple videos in a row because there is
> always the same intro.
> there is no format for web videos...we're all experiementing...but
> making it into TV feels wrong to me.
>
> I would also not send people to a splash page...then make them click
> to get to the actually videos:
> http://www.americasbadkids.com/videos/
> let people get straight to the fun.
>
> By the way, i like the interview with Jim Van Bebber.
> http://www.americasbadkids.com/2008/09/25/americas-bad-kids-%E2%80%93-jim-vanbebber-%E2%80%93-episode-eight/
> i watched his Manson film when i was younger.
>
> Jay
>
> --
> http://jaydedman.com
> 917 371 6790
>
> 



-- 
Mike Atherton

Saying the wrong thing since 1972

Writer | Tech Hipster | 9 Kinds of Wrong

http://www.sizemore.co.uk
http://twitter.com/sizemore

Reply via email to