From: Adriana Kaegi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 10:36:54 -0800 (PST)
To: "videoblogging@yahoogroups.com" <videoblogging@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Buy this song

funny, after reading the official press release from youtube re: e-commerce
platform, I called them, and was told two time that they do not offer such a
service. I then contacted the PR person and she told me that they only offer
this service to major record labels and only in the US for now. My question
is, would anyone on this list click on a link embedded on a music video and
buy the song from itunes this way?

--- On Tue, 11/11/08, schlomo rabinowitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]