well, there was nothing on after top chef last night (which i watched on
dvr, so
i didnt watch any of the commercials) so i watched 11 4-minute episodes
http://captainblasto.com --
i am constantly running out of time to watch the cute, new shows online --
heath
there are so many! not all of them are perfect or good, but i watch them to
see whats up

the MSM reminds me marie antoinette -- the whole, let them eat cake thing.

it would be NICE if they got it, but if they dont get it, then we are going
to keep
doing our thing independent of them.

there's room for all of us.

http://geekentertainment.tv