http://reports.graymattergravy.com/

it worked this way.

reading what verdi wrote reminds me of my college job teaching psych
grad students how to use video equipment (1977, Sony half inch reel to
reel!) for use in evaluating their client sessions.  taped thru one way
mirrors etc. .

i set up my office such that the first thing these lofty thinkers saw
when forced to learn something from a lowly undergrad was themselves on
the biggest tv i had.  the camera was right behind the tv such that it
was impossible to look oneself in the eye.  the usual response was an
explosion of venom of some sort, fury to be caught by surprise as
oneself.

the office next door was the chair of the department - i later learned
that he kept his office door open for these moments, and how each
student came to terms with this experience became part of his
evaluation of them.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jay dedman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>