Hello dear videobloggers,

Starting Jan. 20, 2009 I want to take The Truth Is... project (my
4-year old international social video experiment about what truth
means) on the road accross every State in the US.
http://tinyurl.com/5lrvsj

The only thing that comes in the way is finding a sponsor who would
pay for the expenses associated with this multi-month traveling project.

I want to announce my intent to do this on national TV, "Good Morning
America" comes to mind, or some other TV show of that size.

As far as sponsorship, first thing that popped in is having a Smart
car (smartusa.com) provide the car/gas for traveling in exchange for
promoting it on the road and in the end credits. But then I recalled
Aptera (aptera.com). I think it's a great company which will
revolutionize personal transportation.

Here is my question to videoblogging community;
I never written such proposals or contacted any TV station before to
release a press release. What network/show would be ideal to contact
first to announce of my intent to make this happen? What car company,
aside from the ones I mentioned above, should I contact for sposorship
first?

Should the PR and sponsorship part go smoothly I even want to contact
Barak Obama to interview him in regards to what he thinks the truth
is. Hoping to do this as spontaneously as possible... :)

BTW lodging will not be needing sponsorship since I will use
couchsurfing.com

Any comments or suggestions I would highly appreciate.

Thanks everyone!

Renat Zarbailov of Innomind.org