Good news!
I remember how much of a burden was lifted off of my back when he and
the first family were taking the stage in Grant Park.

I was never very fond of him either, but I'll tell you, for me, the
world changed that moment.

Great news on the internet front, but not so much on the financial
front.

His 'money men' are very disappointing to me.

peace,
Ron Watson
http://k9disc.blip.tv
http://k9disc.com