--- In [email protected], "michaelaivaliotis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > That's freakin' awesome! I really really really wanted yet another > site to post my videos to. I was kinda worried because the existing 50 > sites are just not enough. > > Thanks for the tip! > >
Who pooped in your Wheaties? I like this service because of the affordability of the premium option, because of the unlimited uploads and because of the exceptional quality of its video rendering. I worked out the math on what extra bandwidth charges would be if I uploaded quality files directly to my web host, and for as many videos as I have, it would be cost prohibitive. It is hard to find a free host that offers unlimited uploads along with quality rendering, and it is hard to find premium services that are so affordable. How about posting your list of 50 to the group, for those of us that do not know about all the various video hosting services other than the obvious ones?
