I just wanted to give a big shout out to those that were able to
complete VloMo08 (a video per day for the month of November). It
certainly wasn't easy, but if you completed it, wear it like a badge
of honor. Wo0T!

Thanks a bunch for those that gave it a try. Sometimes life just
happens. Maybe next time. 

I couldn't be happier with all the new content we have to watch. It
was great to see some of the _pioneers_ dust off the camcorders and
shoot some vlogs.

Everyone is pretty busy and might not be able to watch the thousands
of videos that were produced in November, so here's my vlog that
capsulizes my month. With directors commentary of course. :)
http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2008/11/30/reflection-on-vlomo08/

Keep those cameras rolling folks. Shoot some video, save the moment
forever. I'm not sure where it originated (Clintus maybe?), but VLOG
ON BITCHES!


Mike
http://vlog.mikemoon.net

Reply via email to