Hi all,
I've tried to send this to several different emails in blip, but they  
bounced back, so I sent it minus the attached file via the contact us  
page in the blip dashboard.

Can anyone help me out here?

peace,

Ron Watson
http://k9disc.blip.tv
http://k9disc.com
http://discdogradio.com
http://pawsitivevybe.com



Begin forwarded message:

> From: Ron Watson <[email protected]>
> Date: December 11, 2008 4:20:22 PM GMT-05:00
> To: "Blip.tv Support" <[email protected]>
> Subject: Code help to embed Blip in Joomla via popular plugin
>
> Hi,
>
> I need some help writing the correct code to embed blip into joomla  
> through one of the major Joomla extensions.
>
> I can't figure it out - not a programmer. I just stumble around and  
> am persistent.
>
> I've hacked several applications and added blip stuff, but I can't  
> figure this out.
>
> I'll be happy to add the code to the developer's forum and it  
> should get included in the next release of the software.
>
> I really need this to work on my site, as I use blip exclusively  
> and many of my users do.
>
> Please assist.
>
> I've attached the whole .php file that does the link conversion,  
> and am going to quote a bit of the code here:
>
> /* -------------------- 3rd party video providers  
> -------------------- */
> // YouTube
> "youtube" => "
> <span style=\"width:{VWIDTH}px;height:{VHEIGHT}px;\" class= 
> \"allvideos_player\" title=\"JoomlaWorks AllVideos Player\">
>       <object type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" style=\"width: 
> {VWIDTH}px;height:{VHEIGHT}px;\" data=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/ 
> {AVSOURCE}&hl=en&fs=1\">
>               <param name=\"movie\" 
> value=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/{AVSOURCE} 
> &hl=en&fs=1\" />
>               <param name=\"quality\" value=\"high\" />
>               <param name=\"wmode\" value=\"{TRANSPARENCY}\" />
>               <param name=\"bgcolor\" value=\"{BACKGROUND}\" />
>       </object>
> </span>
> ",
>
> // Google Video
> "(google|google.co.uk|google.com.au|google.de|google.es|google.fr| 
> google.it|google.nl|google.pl)" => "
> <span style=\"width:{VWIDTH}px;height:{VHEIGHT}px;\" class= 
> \"allvideos_player\" title=\"JoomlaWorks AllVideos Player\">
>       <object type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" style=\"width: 
> {VWIDTH}px;height:{VHEIGHT}px;\" data=\"http://video.google.com/ 
> googleplayer.swf?docid={AVSOURCE}&hl=en&fs=true\">
>               <param name=\"movie\" value=\"http://video.google.com/ 
> googleplayer.swf?docid={AVSOURCE}&hl=en&fs=true\" />
>               <param name=\"quality\" value=\"high\" />
>               <param name=\"wmode\" value=\"{TRANSPARENCY}\" />
>               <param name=\"bgcolor\" value=\"{BACKGROUND}\" />
>       </object>
> </span>
> ",
>
> // 123video.nl - http://www.123video.nl/playvideos.asp?MovieID=248020
> "123video" => "
> <span style=\"width:{VWIDTH}px;height:{VHEIGHT}px;\" class= 
> \"allvideos_player\" title=\"JoomlaWorks AllVideos Player\">
>       <object type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" style=\"width: 
> {VWIDTH}px;height:{VHEIGHT}px;\" data=\"http://www.123video.nl/ 
> 123video_share.swf?mediaSrc={AVSOURCE}\">
>               <param name=\"movie\" value=\"http://www.123video.nl/ 
> 123video_share.swf?mediaSrc={AVSOURCE}\" />
>               <param name=\"quality\" value=\"high\" />
>               <param name=\"wmode\" value=\"{TRANSPARENCY}\" />
>               <param name=\"bgcolor\" value=\"{BACKGROUND}\" />
>       </object>
> </span>
> ",
>
> // aniboom.com - http://www.aniboom.com/video/28604/Kashe-Li-Its-Hard/
> "aniboom" => "
> <span style=\"width:{VWIDTH}px;height:{VHEIGHT}px;\" class= 
> \"allvideos_player\" title=\"JoomlaWorks AllVideos Player\">
>       <object type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" style=\"width: 
> {VWIDTH}px;height:{VHEIGHT}px;\" data=\"http://api.aniboom.com/ 
> embedded.swf?videoar={AVSOURCE}\">
>               <param name=\"movie\" 
> value=\"http://api.aniboom.com/embedded.swf? 
> videoar={AVSOURCE}\" />
>               <param name=\"quality\" value=\"high\" />
>               <param name=\"wmode\" value=\"{TRANSPARENCY}\" />
>               <param name=\"bgcolor\" value=\"{BACKGROUND}\" />
>               <param name=\"allowScriptAccess\" value=\"sameDomain\" />
>       </object>
> </span>
> ",
>
> // blip
> "blip" => "
> <span style=\"width:{VWIDTH}px;height:{VHEIGHT}px;\" class= 
> \"allvideos_player\" title=\"JoomlaWorks AllVideos Player\">
>       <object type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" style=\"width: 
> {VWIDTH}px;height:{VHEIGHT}px;\" data=\"http://blip.tv/file/ 
> {AVSOURCE}\">
>               <param name=\"movie\" 
> value=\"http://www.blip.tv/file/{AVSOURCE} 
> \" />
>               <param name=\"quality\" value=\"high\" />
>               <param name=\"wmode\" value=\"{TRANSPARENCY}\" />
>               <param name=\"bgcolor\" value=\"{BACKGROUND}\" />
>       </object>
> </span>
> ",
> // badjojo.com [adult] - http://www.badjojo.com/ 
> video_play_front.php?Id=6718
> "badjojo" => "
> <span style=\"width:{VWIDTH}px;height:{VHEIGHT}px;\" class= 
> \"allvideos_player\" title=\"JoomlaWorks AllVideos Player\">
>       <object type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" style=\"width: 
> {VWIDTH}px;height:{VHEIGHT}px;\" data=\"http://www.badjojo.com/ 
> flvplayer.swf\">
>               <param name=\"movie\" 
> value=\"http://www.badjojo.com/flvplayer.swf 
> \" />
>               <param name=\"quality\" value=\"high\" />
>               <param name=\"wmode\" value=\"{TRANSPARENCY}\" />
>               <param name=\"bgcolor\" value=\"{BACKGROUND}\" />
>               <param name=\"autoplay\" value=\"{AUTOPLAY}\" />
>               <param name=\"allowfullscreen\" value=\"true\" />
>               <param name=\"allowscriptaccess\" value=\"always\" />
>               <param name=\"flashvars\" 
> value=\"config=http://www.badjojo.com/ 
> videoConfigXmlIndraCode.php?vId={AVSOURCE}\" />
>       </object>
> </span>
> ",
>
> // brightcove.tv - http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp? 
> title=1656387563&channel=151854679
> "brightcove" => "
> <span style=\"width:{VWIDTH}px;height:{VHEIGHT}px;\" class= 
> \"allvideos_player\" title=\"JoomlaWorks AllVideos Player\">
>       <object type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" style=\"width: 
> {VWIDTH}px;height:{VHEIGHT}px;\" data=\"http://www.brightcove.tv/ 
> playerswf\">
>               <param name=\"movie\" 
> value=\"http://www.brightcove.tv/playerswf 
> \" />
>               <param name=\"quality\" value=\"high\" />
>               <param name=\"wmode\" value=\"{TRANSPARENCY}\" />
>               <param name=\"bgcolor\" value=\"{BACKGROUND}\" />
>               <param name=\"autoplay\" value=\"{AUTOPLAY}\" />
>               <param name=\"allowfullscreen\" value=\"true\" />
>               <param name=\"allowscriptaccess\" value=\"always\" />
>               <param name=\"flashvars\" value= 
> \"allowFullScreen=true&initVideoId={AVSOURCE}&servicesURL=http:// 
> www.brightcove.tv&viewerSecureGatewayURL=https:// 
> www.brightcove.tv&cdnURL=http://admin.brightcove.com&autoStart= 
> {AUTOPLAY}\" />
>               <param name=\"base\" value=\"http://admin.brightcove.com\"; />
>               <param name=\"seamlesstabbing\" value=\"false\" />
>               <param name=\"swLiveConnect\" value=\"true\" />
>       </object>
> </span>
> ",
>
> Ron Watson
> http://k9disc.blip.tv
> http://k9disc.com
> http://discdogradio.com
> http://pawsitivevybe.com
>
>
>



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to