Ok. That¹s what I wanna hear ;)

Irene
 

A MacBook Pro can handle FCP and HD without a problem. I've been
editing with some version of FCP and Mac laptop since the G3 Pismo
came out in 2000.

- Verdi

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 7:56 PM, Irene Duma <[email protected]
<mailto:irene%40strangeduck.com> > wrote:
> Just checking to see if the Macbook pro can handle pro video editing with
> FCP. Anything I should know about?
>
> I have a 4 year old G5 duo tower now, so am thinking a prezzie for me would
> be nice this time of year. And a portable video editing machine would be
> super nice - if it could do the work.
>
> Can it handle HD?
>
> And what's the best external harddrive to get? Can you edit with all your
> clips on the external? So far I always keep mine on the tower.
>
> Thx a bunch.
>
>
> Irene Duma
> Strange Duck Media
>
> Web Design and Creative Marketing
> Blogging easy computer tips http://www.strangeduck.com/blog
> and comedy at http://www.bittertonic.com
>
> St. John¹s Address:
> C.709-699-8205
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>

-- 
http://michaelverdi.com
 
    



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to