I love what Rick did!!! Thanks!

I just yesterday started to follow the video blogging group again via  
email and saw Rick's Twitter thing and now Rupert makes it even better!

Good job guys, I now know what the future holds and the past contains.

Now I'm off to make money on YouTube. Silly people are silly for not  
knowing how...

-Lan
www.LanBui.com
(Sent from my iPhone)

On Dec 16, 2008, at 10:46 PM, Rupert <[email protected]> wrote:

> Great work, Rick.
>
> However, I just created a Twitter bot that uses a complex algorithm
> to scan current tweets from group members and compare them against
> the 70,000 existing group posts, thereby calculating what the NEXT
> topic from the group will be.
>
> You can see it at:
> http://twitter.com/vblist30minutesinthefutureomg
>
> Where it estimates that the next new topic will be either:
> "Another reason to hate YouTube"
> or
> "How do I make money out of YouTube?"
>
> Spooky.
>
> Rupert
> http://twittervlog.tv
>
> On 16-Dec-08, at 8:06 PM, Rick Rey wrote:
>
> I created a Twitter bot that announces only NEW topics from the group
> (no replies):
> http://twitter.com/vlog
>
> It updates every 30 minutes. Props to Rupert for the original idea.
>
> If you're looking for something more verbose, check out Rupert's
> variation:
> http://twitter.com/videoblogging
>
> --
> Rick Rey
> http://rickrey.com
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
> 


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to