Thanks Jay, just what I needed, Ed.

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 3:24 PM, Jay dedman <[email protected]> wrote:

>   On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 2:41 PM, Ed 
> <[email protected]<edd666666%40gmail.com>>
> wrote:
> > Hi, I use window movie maker to prepare videos to post on youtube and
> > other such sites. When I upload the videos, certain sites ask me to
> > give them a jpeg "frame" to illustrate what the video is about. I
> > would like to create a frame independent of the video that I could
> > offer the site, or take a frame out of the finished video to use for
> > this purpose. Can someone please tell me how to create a jpeg with
> > text on it for this purpose and also to take a frame out of the movie
> > file and make a jpeg out of it. OK, thanks in advance for all your
> > help. Ed.
>
> go oldschool.
> here's how to take a screenshot on Windows:
>
> http://www.freevlog.org/2008/06/21/5-take-a-screenshot-of-your-video-windows/
>
> Jay
>
> --
> http://jaydedman.com
> 917 371 6790
>  
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to