- -Sorry, I don't understand why you think receiving the same message constitutes spamming, isn't spamming when thousands of copies of an advertising message are sent out, not two messages useful to two group memberships ?
I use copy and paste a lot for the body of many emails but indicate this with quotation marks. "-------", I don't consider these "canned messages", just an efficient use of the material at hand. I just send out weblinks with some explanatory info, hoping that these are helpful. regards Phil - In [email protected], "Jeffrey Taylor" <thejeffreytay...@...> wrote: >Sorry, I don't understand why you think receiving the same message constitutes spamming > Dear Phil > > You lost me at the identical canned messages you sent to both this and the > Vlog Europe list. > > How about creating a relationship with us instead of spamming us. > > Best of luck, > > Jeffrey > > > > > > > http://www.blessedunrestthefilm.com/about_the_film.html > > > >
