Hi Jay and all,

about Canon 5d mark II i found some info and tutorials about it on  
vimeo, they are from Peter Salvia - http://vimeo.com/petersalvia

Final Cut Prose Episode 2 - Editing Canon EOS 5D Mark II Footage
http://vimeo.com/1829823

there is also another one very interesting here:
Canon EOS5DmkII, One night in Beijing  from Dan Chung
http://vimeo.com/2327058


i found it interesting also and it seems that next year will be a good  
year for videos on digital reflex machines (DSLR).
I have also high hopes on the new format "Micro 4/3"...

read more about it here:
On the other hand...    from Stu Maschwitz
the author of the "DV Rebel's Guide"
http://prolost.blogspot.com/2008/11/on-other-hand.html

Enjoy the reading and 2009 has to be a crazy year for video. for now i  
give you 3 reasons for that:
  1) all these new HD video DSLR;
  2) all the better, smaller and cheaper (and popular) AVCHD cameras;
  3) and specially for the Mac, we can only imagine what the new GPU  
with Snow Leopard will do for video in terms of speeding up all the  
rendering and editing...

I wish everyone a happy holidays and a happy new year 2009!


Rgds,
ZN



On Dec 23, 2008, at 23:30 , Jay dedman wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 10:02 AM, quintanomedia  
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> I just got the Canon 5d mark II before this I never editing HD video
>> in final cut pro. I cant seem to figure out how to properly export  
>> the
>> video I just editing in HD for you tube. can someone assist?
>
> Clarify a couple things for us.
> Have you successfully imported and edited the video in FCP?
> I assume you would just export it like any other HD video...but maybe
> others have better advice.
>
> Jay
>
> -- 
> http://jaydedman.com
> 917 371 6790
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

Reply via email to