Smooth playing on Firefox 3 on Vista. Made me want to run away from
home but then I remembered I can't swim.

I think it would be stronger if it was shorter, maybe 1.5 minutes or
just a minute. You have great shots but you don't need to show all of
them, some are repetative.

It will be hard but just pick the ones that are the strongest and I
think you will have it.

Gena

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "rambos_locker"