Thanks!

I have not been able to break through on the problem. It's been a
cycle of Blogger sending me a message saying click to to change your
password and I respond and get a statement they're sending me a
message and I respond to it and it continues.

I have found no opening to either obtain and change a password.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jay dedman" <jay.ded...@...>