For the last 3 years, I've been shooting DV footage and importing into iMovieHD
with no problems. I've been playing around with the Xacti E2 and importing into
iMovieHD as MP4 but it doen't seem to play well, especially with titles. I just
read a Tweet from @missbhavens and she too is unhappy with Xacti iMovie setup.
Is the best wat to edit this footage with the Mpeg converter (name escapes me
right now) that converts it back to DV footage before iMovie import. Or is
there a simple fix by changing the bitstream rate.
Thanks, I really want to get the hang of this for faster uploads and avoiding
the miniDV camera at times.
JC