From: quietleader <war...@schirtzinger.com>
Subject: [videoblogging] At long last, an introduction
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, March 2, 2009, 2:04 PM

I've been quietly lurking here for many months now. Listening and learning.

And it's finally time for me to introduce myself and my new video blog. My name
is Warren
and today I am "officially" launching my vlog called The Vespa Diaries:

http://www.vespadia ries.com/

It's got some rough edges...things that are incomplete, etc. But I'm naturally
interested in
receiving feedback, especially regarding video quality, usability, browser
compatibility, and
balance between video and non-video content.

Thank you for all that you've taught me over the months. I look forward
engaging in the
discussions here, and to learning even more in the months ahead.

Best regards,
Warren

P.S. If you are not familiar with the PBS show called "Rick Steves Europe,"
then my video post
called "Rick Steves Parody" won't make any sense at all.