Hi everyone:

> To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
> From: schl...@gmail.com
> Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 15:16:40 -0800
> Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Re: Would Like Files Checked For Functionality
>
> Hey Pat
> I understand your point about 3gp and how you believe it will expand your
> audience... but a 40min video is pretty daring if you think people will
> watch it to the end on their phones.

True, but I wanted to see how long I could go with my videos before they became
such whereas people couldn't fit them on their phones.

 And I actually think you are
> entertaining! Heck, my own mother wouldn't watch 40min of me-- and she's my
> mom!!!:)

Thanks. :)

> Obviously, you can do what you want. But when you talk about trying to
> extend your reach and your audience, 3gp won't do that all by itself.

Which is why I want add iPhone versions (Not just the iPod as that's only half
the screen size of the iPhone) & Flash versions for streaming & for those
phones which can play Flash.

This is ON TOP OF the iPod versions which I've been posting all along.

Cheers :)

Pat

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional