--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Hope" <char...@...> wrote:
>Hi Charles ..I went back over my e-mails this morning ..and It was my mistake
>as far as Emily goes ..I got her name mixed up with another e-mail ..My fault
>entirely  !!!!

As far as Internet Explorer goes ..I have upgraded to the most recent wheich I
believe is IE 8 ...and even today as I was in blip ..the menu and drop down
menu are still covered by the Share and show player button..so that I have to
take my cursor and place it between the show player and go button to click and
get that drop down menu to appear. I hope that explains it well enough.

Thanks again ..Sara