This happened 3 months ago, but I didn't see it until just now.

Blip have created a feature that allows you to view videos embedded
with Blip's show player on an iPhone.
Usually all flash embedded videos won't work on the iPhone, and
YouTube have cornered the market through their iPhone app.  My
workaround has been to provide a text link to a compatible mp4
underneath my embeds - but that's no longer necessary.

You can see the How To video here:
http://blog.wired.com/business/2008/11/blip-brings-vid.html

You have to create a customized player with "iPhone compatible"
enabled in the Features tab when you're creating your custom player -
and have an iPhone compatible mpeg4 file uploaded to Blip, of course.
(or have them create one for you if you're a Pro user).

Blip rules.  (even if you can't turn off the More button)

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv