It's an open source website building platform, more than a blogging  
platform.  Content management system based on PHP and MySQL.  More  
akin to Joomla than Wordpress, for instance.  Some people I know here  
in Vancouver Island introduced me to it.
I know that more and more people here are working outside the blog  
format, so I wondered what people's experience was using it with the  
needs of video and videoblogging.

R

On 16-Mar-09, at 3:23 PM, Jay dedman wrote:

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 5:49 PM, Rupert <[email protected]>  
wrote:
 > Is there anybody on the list who has a MODx site, or knows of any
 > video sites that are built with MODx?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modx
so is it an open source blogging platform?

jay

-- 
http://ryanishungry.com
http://jaydedman.com
http://twitter.com/jaydedman
917 371 6790



Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv/
Creative Mobile Filmmaking
Shot, edited and sent with my Nokia N93



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to