i added tags (under Catagorize in blip) and descriptions to only 12 of our 180
clips and already have 200 more hits from blip.tv and 'Feeds"  than i had two
days ago.   cool.

and i changed the copyright for those 12 clips to creative commons 2.o with no
derivatives/commercial use, so feel free to decorate your website with some of
our pretty colors and fast moving action.

and share in our income stream - we have created an affiliates program.
http://www.dyna-flix.com/order.html#affiliate