I did a thing on history of video blogging for the Association of Internet
Researchers meeting ...

http://richardshow.org/show/vloghistory/

Also, this is a video of my power points at a presentation I did at an apple
store in chicago as one of the meet the vloggers things. It has info on the
history of the yahoo group

http://richardshow.org/vlog/mtv_05_11_19.mov

... Richard

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 3:01 PM, gintaras.miskinis <
gintaras.miski...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>   Hello,
>
> First of all I would like to apologize for my English, which is not very
> good. Secondly, I would like to introduce myself: I am a student from
> Lithuania (Europe), my name is Gintaras (in English - "amberman" ;D).
>
> I am a final course student at Vilnius University, communication faculty
> and writing the final course paper about blogging evolution (from blog,
> to micro blog). The theme also includes video blog, that's why I write
> here, and have a question:
>
> Are there in this group any posts or links to the sources where I could
> find historical events in video blogging? I tried google'ing, but the
> most valuable source as I have found is - Jay Dedman's "videoblogging"
> book, where, however, I missed "history" (detailed) chapter...
>
> I would be very grateful if you could show me the direction where I
> could look for further reading, because, sadly, in scientific course
> papers (like mine), I cannot use "unreliable" information sources, such
> as blogs like
> <http://poorbuthappy.com/ease/archives/2007/01/27/3465/a-brief-and-perso\
> nal-history-of-videoblogging<http://poorbuthappy.com/ease/archives/2007/01/27/3465/a-brief-and-personal-history-of-videoblogging>>
> Peter Van's