Greetings, a world-wide pillow fight is going down *today* and we are
seeking video for Rocketboom from cities all over. So we are sending
out this message to all:

Are you able to capture 30sec - 1 full minute of raw footage  (doesnt
need to be edited)?

Do you know of anyone in your city or other cities that might be able
to capture a min?

Participating cities:
Amsterdam | Ann Arbor | Atlanta | Belgrade | Boston | Boulder, CO |
Budapest | Buffalo, NY | Brazil (all cities) | Cape Town | Caracas |
Cardiff, UK | Christchurch, Nz | Cincinnati, OH | Chicago | Cologne |
Denver | Detroit | Düsseldorf | Gothenburg | Guayaquil, Ec | Györ, Hu
| Hamburg | Houston | Hungary (all cities) | Indianapolis |
Jacksonville, FL | Keene, NH | Krakow | Kuala Lumpur | Lisbon | London
| Los Angeles | Miami | Miskolc, Hu | Miyazaki City, Jp | Montpellier,
Fr | Montréal | Moscow | New York City | Northampton, UK | Orlando |
Padova, It | Paris | Parma, It | Perth | Philadelphia | Portland |
Porto Alegre, Br | Porto, Pt | Quebec City | Quito | Raleigh, NC |
Richmond, VA | Reykjavik | Roanoke, VA | San Diego | Santiago de Chile
| São Paulo | Seattle | St. Louis | Stockholm | Stuttgart | Sydney |
Székesfehérvár, Hu | Tempe, AZ | Terni, It | Valencia, Ve | Vancouver
| Vienna | Warsaw | Washington, DC | Willimantic, CT | Zürich

Event details:
http://www.pillowfightday.com/

If so, please email!

Thanks!