Hi Schlomo,

We just had a massive release (soft launch) yesterday. I already asked our
development team to look into that "videobloggingweek" search issue. In the
meantime, you may find this useful (even has some "classic" VBW videos featured
at top):

http://www.mefeedia.com/tags/videobloggingweek

RSS w/ enclosures for iTunes or Miro:
http://www.mefeedia.com/tags/videobloggingweek/rss2.xml

Regards,
Frank
http://twitter.com/mefeedia

P.S. - We would appreciate any and all feedback on the new MeFeedia - just
email fr...@mefeedia.com .... thanks.