Hey all - so I'm on a mac. Check. And I've got this ONE video that everytime I
upload it to Blip (it's a slideshow with audio voice over for a not for profit
about organic lawncare) it won't convert it to Flash because there's apparently
way to much white in some of the stills, and/or flashes of white between the
stills that's making it kick it out of the converter and hence fails to convert
to FLV all together. So I've been hunting for a good converter - and while I
have used FFMPEG in the past - when I upload the video I converted with it - no
matter what I do the Flash Video doesn't resize with the player. It's a small
box within the box.

So question 1: is there a setting I'm missing in FFMPEG so that the video
resizes with the player. And/or
2: Is there another FLV encoder out there for mac that might suit my needs?

Thanks all!

Cheers.
Scott Stead
www.scottstead.com