Hi everyone:
Hey Amani - Those episodes are GREAT!! Community TV AT ITS FINEST. You should be on a Public Access channel if you aren't already. In fact, after seeing that interview with Tessa, I added onto the Independent Media section of the new message board for my "The Left Wing Conservative" show to include not only bloggers, audio & video podcasters with regards as to how the news should be reported, but I added social networking sites as well. As she was commenting, my first thought was Josh Wolf & his friends commenting on (I think it was) one of then-Presidential Candidate Barack Obama's campaign stops in the Bay Area (I know there's a thread on it buried somewhere in the message archives of this group). That's when it hit me that I had better add the part of social networking sites as they really have become quite powerful. Anyway.....To avoid hijacking the thread here, I won't post my new message board URL here, though I will post it in the very near future. Again.....Great job Amani & KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!! Cheers :D Pat Cook [email protected] Denver, CO BLOGS & PODCASTS AS MY WORLD TURNS - http://asmyworldturns.webs.com/ AS MY WEIGHT LOSS WORLD TURNS - http://asmyweightlossworldturns.webs.com/ To: [email protected] From: [email protected] Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 13:38:34 +0000 Subject: [videoblogging] Media Connection feeback Greetings Group, I wanted to share a new web TV show with you. It's called Media Connection. It's more of a traditional talk show as opposed to My Urban Report episodes, but we're featuring topics related to social media, and innovation, and I'm the host. The first couple of episodes run kind of long in my opinion, but the production value is high. Shot with Sony HDV cams in a pro studio... Anyhow, if you have a moment, check out the site. The first two episodes are up. http://www.mediaconnection.tv Cheers, Amani Channel www.myurbanreport.com www.youtube.com/myurbanreport _________________________________________________________________ Windows LiveĀ: Keep your life in sync. http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_BR_life_in_synch_052009 [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] ------------------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/videoblogging/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/videoblogging/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[email protected] mailto:[email protected] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [email protected] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
