woah.

Now *THAT* is an interesting concept. Your comp tape actually contains the rest
of the video, being skipped over unless you select it.  I like that a lot. :)

I suppose, technically, you could do something similar with YouTube
annotations, as far as linking each demo section to the video that it actually
represents... ASSUMING you wanted to use YouTube at all, and assuming that
there was an efficient way to skip back to the location you left from the
original video.

But yeah, that's a great idea! :D

~Bill
http://billcammack.com