Thanks Chris. That's a good focus. My plan for the conference is to
have much of the presentation focus on examples - kind of like these
imagined future web browsers
<http://www.vimeo.com/1450211?pg=embed&sec=1450211>
I'm forever encouraging people to get a Mac but that's unrealistic and
also not the ideal solution. As much as I love my Mac, Apple is
frustratingly slow to add specific functionality that I would find
useful. And often when a 3rd party jumps in with a solution it's often
Mac only (so much for collaboration). We really need a set of tools to
use that are not delivered at the pleasure of one particular vendor.

- Verdi