Y'all might be interested in my rambling blog post about video on the new
iPhone 3GS - it's here:
http://www.davidleeking.com/2009/06/22/playing-with-iphone-3gs-video/

The video quality is not too shabby - reports are saying it's about as good
as video on the non-HD Flip camera. I'm still a bit confused about the whole
landscape vs vertical mode... sometimes I SWEAR I'm shooting in landscape
mode ... but when I upload the video to YouTube, it's flipped it to vertical
mode. Same with iPhoto and iMovie ... but not all the time.

Anyway - check out my post! Anyone else get the new iphone? What do YOU
think of its video capabilities?

David Lee King
davidleeking.com - blog
davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog